Irish Traveler Girls
Irish Traveler Girls
Hello, my name is Charles and I have a podcast addiction… 😉
I just heard this episode of the Kitchen Sisters podcast looking into the lives of girls among the semi-nomadic Traveler people of Ireland. It’s interesting that there seems to be no clear idea of the origins of the Travelers at least according to this account. They seem to be indigenous, not Romany (gypsies) although they are often called gypsies.
Fellow Scotsman? Check out some of our products!
- Choose from nearly 100 family clan and non-clan tartans.
- Sturdy ribbon handle and construction make this gift bag one that will last for years.
- Personalize and brighten your holiday gift giving with this beautiful tartan gift bag.
- Perfect for re-gifting. Pass it around the family for years. Fits most bottles of spirits and wine.
Custom-order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. Click for More information on Custom-order items.
- When it starts to get a bit chilly outside, grab yourself or another OUTLANDER lover a Tartan Pocket Scarf. Elegant, cozy, and convenient to keep your hands warm and store your belongings
- Choose from the Three Famous OUTLANDER tartans, Fraser, Outlander, or MacKenzie, to compliment any outfit or winter and fall blazer.
- Made in the USA from official OUTLANDER premium wool tartan. The perfect addition to any OUTLANDER enthusiast closet.
- Measuring 84inches long including fringe and 13 inches wide. Official OUTLANDER the series tartan
Custom-order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Fine-quality black leather sporran encased in quality grey rabbit’s fur
- Black leather targe embellishes the front-facing three grey rabbit’s fur tassels
- Lightweight and spacious enough for your phone, keys, and wallet
- Top-opening snap closure keeps your valuables secure and accessible
- Choose between a chain strap or suspender to keep your fashionable sporran close to you (Comes with up to 46″ waist chain strap)
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
Due to supply issues in Scotland, we are not taking any new orders for this item. We will fulfill any outstanding orders as they arrive. If you have an exciting order, please know we appreciate your kind patience. We hope to be able to offer these beautiful balmorals again soon.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.