MacKenzie Modern Homespun Wool Blend Tartan REMNANTS
- SKU: REM-MACKENZIE
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M, Tartan Fabric Remnants
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Homespun wool blend tartan woven on old-world looms for a traditional look and feel
- Light weight and rustic tartan fabric
- Remnants are great for crafts, quilting, kilting and DIY
- Available while supplies last
$38.25 – $60.00
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
90" x 52", 72" x 40", 72" x 36"
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.