Ross Hunting Modern Homespun Wool Blend Tartan REMNANTS
- SKU: REM-ROSSHTG
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST R, Tartan Fabric Remnants
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Authentic homespun wool blend tartan hand-woven on ancient-style looms for a traditional look and feel
- Weighs approximately 10/11 ounces and measures 52-54 inches wide, is lightweight, but offers comfort and warmth
- The traditional style of this tartan makes it perfect for Ancient Kilts, Great Kilts, Phillabegs, or other accessories meant for reenactment
- Pleats easily by hand for added simplicity
Homespun Wool Blend Tartan
This authentic, homespun wool blend tartan is the ideal fabric you need for crafting your next Ancient Kilt, Great Kilt, Phillabeg, or anything created for reenactment! Woven by hand on old-world looms, this tartan has an authentic ancient look and feel. Pulls, blemishes, and snags give this tartan its hand-made, artisanal character. Weighing only 10 or 11 ounces, this lightweight wool blend tartan offers more warmth than you would think. If you’re looking for quality tartan sold by the yard, look no further than this homespun tartan to craft your next Celtic garment!
82" x 41"
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide