CD – Chad McAnally – Chasing The Winter Sun
- SKU: MCDM1
- Categories: Celtic Music CDs, Celtic Wedding Decor, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Books and Media
- Tags: Media, Music
Some of our Favorites-
Carol of Bells/Puer Natus in Bethlehem
Greensleeves(What Child is This
We Three Kings
Silent Night/The Apple Tree Wassail
Out of stock
CD — Chad McAnally — Chasing The Winter Sun
A new holiday addition to our Celtic Music Collection! This CD contains 12 traditional Christmas favorites recorded to capture the warmth and beauty this is this time of year. Award-winning harpist, Chad McAnally personally selected the tunes included and also plays the wooden flute. This instrumental CD will appeal to fans of all ages and is the perfect gift for anyone who loves the Christmas season. Give it a listen, we think you will love it!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime