Chrome Cantle Rabbit Fur Sporran
- SKU: ZIS-SPORRAN-2781
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Sporrans
- Tags: Chrome, Fur, Leather, Rabbit
The Chrome Cantle Fur Sporran is an imposing piece perfect for formal wear
Good quality leather with real black rabbit fur. A sporran featuring tassel ornamentation for regal authenticity
Cantle closure evokes majestic highland hunting parties of the past, while an easy snap closure confers modern practicality
Chrome Cantle Fur Sporran
The Chrome Cantle Fur Sporran is a striking accessory that will make the perfect complement to your formal highland dress. Elegance and highland swagger combine for an unforgettable effect. Formal doesn’t have to be boring; it can still give a strong and robust impression. This sporran is defined by authenticity, from the genuine leather to the real black rabbit fur. Celtic designs adorn this piece’s closure, reminiscent of a saddle cantle. However, a snap closure gives you ease-of-use in any situation. Channel the affable country laird as he plays host to the smart set, down from the city for a rustic weekend.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Sporran suspender made in Scotland from excellent quality black leather
- Features a beautiful, detailed Celtic knot embossed design
- Attaches to any standard 2¼ inch kilt belt
- Adjustable to fit any waist size; features a snap closure for easy on/off
- Premium quality black leather chain strap; attach it to any sporran with two sturdy metal clips
- Pair with any of our Scottish-made sporrans to complete a fully Scottish-made outfit
- Features a reliable metal chain and fastens with a secure metal buckle for added stability
- Available in sizes Small to XXXL
- Made in Scotland
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches