Orthotic Piper Ghillie Brogues – Size 6.5US
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- To fit nearly any foot, they’re available in men’s sizes 5-15
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
Only 1 left in stock
The traditional Scottish shoe for every occasion, you’ll find it difficult to find an event where you can’t wear them! If you wear orthotics or inserts, though, you’ve probably realized that wearing certain shoes all day can be a pain—literally. That’s why these ghillies are designed just for you! Whether you’re performing bagpipes, attending formal events, or hanging out casually with friends, your feet can be comfortable and happy in these shoes that have been specifically designed to work well with inserts and orthotics. Made from the highest quality leather with extra width in the heel and toes, you won’t be disappointed! In fact, you might want to get yourself a second pair!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget