MacKay Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh
- SKU: SGIAN-IS-2720
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, LIST M, Sgian Dubhs and Blades
- Tags: Chrome, Made in Scotland, Stainless Steel
- Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh (sock knife) made in Scotland with over 100 clan crests to choose
- Quality craftsmanship, affordable and practical with a stainless steel blade
- Antiqued metal mounts and yellow (plastic) jewel top; fits nicely into kilt hose
- Chromed metal accents and Scottish thistle detailing (the symbol for nobility and courage)
Only 1 left in stock
Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh
When you want to complete your Scottish outfit on a budget, our Clan Crest Standard Sgian Dubh is perfect for you. It is adorned with your choice of over 100 authentic Scottish crests set into the handle. This affordable sgian dubh is accented with antiqued metal mounts. A replica yellow jewel on top adds a regal look to this piece. Sporting a stainless steel blade, this sgian dubh is affordable, practical, and stylish. It includes chrome Scottish thistle detailing on the hilt, which is a traditional symbol of nobility. It will tuck in nicely to your kilt hose, completing any Celtic outfit!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches