Scottish craftsmen cast this Irish Family Crest Round Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle in tarnish resistant pewter. They designed it to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide). Buckle measures 3.75 inches in diameter. 49 Irish family names, plus Irish non-clan designs harp, and shamrock, to choose from.
- Made in Scotland
- Solid Cast Pewter
- Tarnish Resistant
- Irish Family Coat of Arms
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures 3.75″ in Diameter
Irish Family Crest (Coat of Arms)
Go back to your Gaelic roots and find your Irish surname Coat of Arms. The Irish family crests (coat of arms) came into existence many centuries ago. The process of creating these coats of arms began as early as the eleventh century although a form of Proto-Heraldry may have existed in some countries prior to this, including Ireland.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit