Hunter Clan Crest Plaid Brooch – Gold Finish – Green Stones-sold EBAY 7/21
- SKU: ACCPB-IS-2206
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Badges and Pins, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Clan Crest Stuff, LIST H
- Tags: Gold, Pewter
Hunter Clan Crest Plaid Brooch
This Clan Crest Plaid Brooch is perfect for fastening any sash or plaid. Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter. Each is finished with a unique Celtic Knot design in the finest detail. Available in six different colors, the four beautiful gems will compliment any tartan. Cast in separate pieces, each brooch is assembled by hand, just for you, made-to-order by experienced crafts persons in Scotland. Heavy-weight, high-quality pin that looks lovely on any tartan.
- Cast in Glasgow from the finest quality pewter
- Choose red, green, yellow, blue, or purple gems
- More than 200 clans to choose from
- Measures approximately 2 7/8″ diameter
- Sturdy and high-quality pin back
- Made in Scotland
Scottish clans originated in the Highlands. Each one originally identifies with a specific area of Scotland and an individual Clan Chief. These clan crest cap badges or brooches are a perfect way to show your Scottish roots. A Scottish clan is a kinship group among the Scottish people. Clans give a sense of shared identity and descent to members, and in modern times have an official structure recognized by the Court of the Lord Lyon, which regulates Scottish heraldry and coats of arms.
NOTE — This plaid brooch is bit light for use to fasten a greatkilt. You can certainly use it as a decorative accessory with your greatkilt, but you’ll want to secure your kilt by some other method.
|Choose Your Clan Crest||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.