Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – Clearance – Weathered
- SKU: AICKC-CL-1827
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Coat of Arms Stuff
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Pewter
These have probably been brought to tons of festivals over the years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – These have probably been brought to tons of festivals over the years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
- Solid, Lead-Free Pewter
- Approx. 1 1/4″ X 1 1/2″
Symbolism in Irish Coat of Arms
The indented line partitioning the Power coat of arms in half represents fire. This line is called eangach in Irish. The Cullen, Byrne, Casey, Regan, and Foley coat of arms contain a chevron that represents the beams of a gable. This ordinary signifies protection. The Irish call the chevron by rachtán.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Cullen, Fitzpatrick, Flanagan, Kennedy, Lynch, Nolan, Sweeney
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look