Clearance Display Bandspec Inverness Rain Cape – Size 2XL
- SKU: ZIS-CAPE-2
- Categories: Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jackets and Vests, Clearance Shirts and Jackets
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Piper, Polyester
This was used as a display. Still in good condition.
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch
Only 1 left in stock
Bandspec Inverness Rain Cape
Don’t let a little rain ruin your performance! The Bandspec™ Inverness rain cape is the finest we have seen. It is specifically designed for pipers and drummers and features a non-slip underarm patch to keep your pipe bag stable. The oxford weave polyester fabric is ideal—it’s waterproof, wrinkle-resistant, and has a nice matte finish. You can stay dry, but the material breathes for your comfort.
It was developed by famed Pipe Major Robert Mathieson and made in Scotland, featuring a matching pouch and detachable hood. There is even a special glengarry and drumsticks pocket and stud fasteners.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill