Celtic Wheel Cornish Pewter Brooch
- SKU: JSJ55
- Categories: Accessories, Assorted Clearance Jewelry, Bridesmaids Gifts, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jewelry, Gifts for Her, Jewelry For Mom, Ladies Brooches, Mothers Day, Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Amber, Amethyst, Cornish, Pewter
- High-quality embossed brooch—fasten it to scarves and shawls with locking pin and safety catch
- Made from world-famous Cornish Pewter and features a Celtic wheel and Celtic knot design to display your Celtic heritage proudly
- Choose between three semi-precious stones for the center: amber, amethyst, and lapis
- Comes in a beautiful satin and velvet-lined gift box—no wrapping needed for giving it to someone special!
Celtic Wheel Cornish Pewter Brooch – Discontinued
Nothing compares to the quality of Cornish pewter! Used to make jewelry since Roman times, it’s no wonder this precious metal remains popular.
Made by the famous Cornwall jeweler, St. Justin’s, this pewter brooch is a true piece of art! The semi-precious stone housed in the center and intricate detail will turn heads.
The Celtic wheel and knot designs will give a nod to the history of these symbols and the eternity that they represent.
Whether it’s a gift for someone special or a treat for yourself, you’ll love the satin and velvet gift box that this brooch comes in.
Amber, Amethyst, Lapis
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Longstanding Scottish symbolism abounds in this brooch. The luckenbooth (representing loyalty, love, and friendship) nestled into a Scottish thistle (representing the bravery and nobility of Scotland)
- Made from solid, polished pewter and measures 1.5 inches wide at its widest point
- Fine intricate detailing and a quality-made accessory to wear on any occasion
- Great gift for a dear friend, loved one, or relative to connect with Celtic roots and heritage
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Bear Head Terminals
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.