Traditional Claddagh Sterling Silver Ring – Size 15*
- SKU: JRSC02
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Jewelry, Clearance Rings, Gold and Silver Rings
- Tags: Claddagh, Sterling Silver
Traditional Claddagh Ring
This beautiful, classic sterling silver Claddagh ring is a must-have for any lover of Irish culture and heritage! Featuring two hands clasping a heart with a crown, the Irish Claddagh symbol represents love, friendship, and loyalty. This traditional symbol makes this ring a meaningful gift for a friend or loved one.
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Created with a Celtic knotwork pattern and two heart-shaped white opals
- Celtic knotwork patterns are emblematic of the continuity of life’s journey with no beginning and no end, the quest to a spiritual center
- 100% nickel and lead-free beautiful sterling silver in the knots and the earrings’ hooks
- White opal reflects the multiplicity of color present in the natural world to add a unique and subtle moment of color to any outfit
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime
- Fine-quality, heavy-bottomed, lowball whisky glass
- Engraved on one side with the Selkirk Grace
- Engraved on the other side with Robert Burns
- Manufactured and hand-engraved in the USA
- Holds 8 ounces
These are currently out of stock, click here to check out these typically in stock favorites!