Canvas Utility Kilt – Free Kilt Hanger – 36W 23L
- SKU: ZIS-KILT-3008
- Category: Off the Rack Specials - Utility Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Cotton, Special-Order, Utility
- High-quality canvas kilt
- Perfect for the Highland Games, hiking, or other outdoor activities.
- Large pockets hold so many of your belongings.
- 36″ waist 23″ length – Off the Rack Special – Includes Kilt Hanger
Only 1 left in stock
As a frequent kilt wearer and outdoorsman, it’s a must-have to find a comfortable and durable kilt that can handle active outdoor use or daily wear-and-tear. Whether you need it for camping, hiking, Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these canvas utility kilts have everything you need! Available in eight different colors, these utility kilts also feature D-rings and hooks to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience! No need for a sporran either with these kilts—they come with two large side pòcaid (pockets) to hold your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials on the go.
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pant’s waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Black, Dark Brown, Fire Engine Red, Khaki, Olive Green, Purple, Royal Blue, White
|Waist Size (Inches)||
30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W, 42W, 44W, 46W, 48W, 50W, 52W, 54W, 56W, 58W
|Kilt Length (Inches)||
19L, 21L, 23L, 25L
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Light Weight
- 11 oz. Premium Wool
- Represent Your Heritage
- Tartans and Solid Colors
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
Special-Order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Made in the USA
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Light Weight
- Poly Viscose Tartan
- Traditional Tartan Sash
- Measures Approx. 11″ x 90″
Special-Order. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Perfect for any casual or formal occasion
- Made with pride in Scotland and made with 100% lightweight (10 or 11 oz) premium wool
- Custom-made so allow 3 to 8 weeks for delivery
- A subtle way to display your family heritage with hundreds of our lightweight tartans
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.