Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready to Ship
- SKU: KACR-IRISH
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Kilts, Irish Favorites, Irish Tartan Kilts, Last Min Halloween Ideas, LIST I, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Acrylic, Irish
- Irish Green Acrylikilts™ – In Stock Ready To Ship, are fully-lined 100% acrylic kilts, making them an affordable and durable option
- These lightweight kilts feature 3 straps and buckles and 2 ¼ inch belt loops, providing optimal versatility and practicality
- Lightweight but tough, this kilt is ideal for most casual contexts
- Available in classic Irish Green, as well as a variety of other tartans, select this kilt to match your individual taste
In-Stock Special, Ready to Ship
Irish Green Acrylikilts™ are affordable and versatile, perfect for active folks and first-timers alike. This kilt is a lightweight, 100% acrylic garment that makes kilt-wearing uncomplicated and comfortable. Fully-lined with straps, buckles, and belt loops, you can wear it on a hike or to your next Highland Games. Wear it in classic Irish Green, or choose from a range of tartans. Acrylikilts™ have a durable quality that makes them an ideal casual-wear kilt. These kilts are an unfussy way to cultivate a stylish appearance at almost any event. Look good and feel good as you move, work, or celebrate, whether you’re an athlete, a novice, or anything in between.
View our Selection of Acrylikilt™ Tartans
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you as it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Because this is a stock item, it’s easy — if your kilt doesn’t fit right, simply return it for a refund or exchange.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
38 waist 19 length, 30 waist 21 length, 30 waist 23 length, 32 waist 21 length, 32 waist 23 length, 34 waist 21 length, 34 waist 23 length, 36 waist 21 length, 36 waist 23 length, 38 waist 21 length, 38 waist 23 length, 40 waist 21 length, 40 waist 23 length, 42 waist 21 length, 42 waist 23 length, 44 waist 21 length, 44 waist 23 length, 44 waist 25 length, 46 waist 21 length, 46 waist 23 length, 48 waist 21 length, 48 waist 23 length, 50 waist 21 length, 50 waist 23 length, 52 waist 21 length, 52 waist 23 length
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
William Oliver’s (verified owner) –
Nice looking kilt and good quality.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch