Fitted Tartan Masks
- SKU: ZIS-MASK
- Categories: Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff
- Tag: Cotton
- Tartan Mask is crafted with light-weight fabric for comfort and airflow.
- Sturdy and reusable tartan masks
- In stock specials – fabric types vary
- Available while supplies last
Fitted Tartan Masks
Help fight COVID-19 Celtic style with a tartan mask! Choose from our selection of Scottish tartan. Match your mask with your kilt or kilted skirt on your next grocery run. Custom-made in the USA with two layers of 100% cotton. Your Celtic Croft 100% Cotton Tartan Mask is crafted with light-weight fabric for comfort and airflow.
Cotton fabric is effective at filtering out pathogens spread through respiratory droplets. Easily care for your cotton tartan mask by machine washing on cold and hang to dry for best results. Your non-medical, reusable cotton mask will save you money and stay out of the landfills.
*Two layers of 100% cotton has an estimated 70.66% filtration efficiency against bacteria. One layer has about 50.85% against RNA viruses.
Clark Ancient, Gunn Ancient, MacKenzie Weathered, MacLeod Hunting Modern, Outlander, Stewart Dress Modern, Stewart Royal Modern, Thomson Camel
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- The Black Watch Tartan Kilt–Off the Rack offers the wearer affordable, classic highland elegance
- Made from 4-6 yards of tartan, it’s a standard kilt: it’s fully-lined, with belt loops, three straps, and buckles
- These kilts, made from homespun tartan, are handmade in Scotland on Old World looms for guaranteed authenticity
- This piece, featuring the iconic Black Watch tartan, is ideal for first-timers and highland dress enthusiasts on a budget