Hardcore Haggis — Dented Cans
Save $4 a can on this perfectly good haggis, in dented cans! Why so many dented cans in stock? Because sometimes our supplier doesn’t pack the product well enough to survive the UPS gorillas. The perfectly good haggis inside doesn’t care that the can is dented, so why should you?! Save some money!
If you really love haggis, this is the hardcore haggis for you! We call it “hard-core” haggis, and it is definitely made for the haggis enthusiast. If you love a traditional lamb haggis, you need to try it. The boys and I love it. I cook it up two or three times a month with a big batch of fried potatoes for breakfast, and not only are there never any leftovers, but I don’t even have to call the kids for breakfast because they can smell it from across the house!
If you’ve eaten haggis in Scotland, this is going to be the closest equivalent of the Scottish-made product.
15oz. can. Stahly’s Scottish Haggis, made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- 15 oz. Can
- Traditional Lamb Haggis
- Authentic Taste
- Recommended for Haggis Enthusiasts
We carry three different types of haggis: Traditional Lamb Haggis, Hardcore Haggis, and Highland Beef Haggis. If you’ve got a Burns Night (aka Burns supper) to attend, or just really love haggis, consider saving some cash on our 12 can listings of Lamb, Hardcore, or Beef.
Ingredients: Water, lamb heart, oats, pork fat, lamb liver, pork, salt, natural flavors, and dehydrated onion. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup
Servings Per Container: about 5
Calories Per Serving: 180 Calories from Fat: 100
Total Fat: 11g
Total Carbohydrate: 11g
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
Haggis Mega Sampler — 4 Cans of Each Flavor
- 4 cans of
- 4 cans of Traditional Lamb Haggis
- 4 cans of Hardcore Haggis
Not sure which haggis you like? Or you know that you like all three? This Mega Sampler is the perfect choice! Made in the USA.
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Vegetarian Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 15 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches