Traditional Lamb Haggis
- SKU: FHLT
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Haggis!, Holiday Foods, Holiday Gift Guide, Stocking Stuffers
- Whether you’ve got a Burns Night Supper coming up, or if you just need your regular haggis fix, this Traditional Lamb Haggis is the authentic experience you’re looking for
- Of the three types of haggis we stock, this is the most moderate—if you’re looking to level up to a more traditional haggis than beef, this is the perfect option for you
- Made here in the USA for quick and easy shipping—but packed with real authentic Scottish flavor
- Comes in a 14.5 ounce can—we also offer a set of 12 cans for the real haggis lover
Traditional Lamb Haggis
American palates tend to prefer beef over lamb flavors—which is fine until you try your first lamb haggis! This Traditional Lamb Haggis is the perfect level-up if you’re looking to try a more authentic and traditional haggis experience. This delicious lamb haggis is made here in the USA, but make no mistake—this haggis packs all the authentic flavor of the traditional Scottish kind! These cans are 14.5 ounces, which is ideal for a single-family dinner, but if you’ve got more haggis on the horizon, why not opt for the 12-can listing? Whether you’re preparing for a Burns Night Supper, introducing the bairns to an authentic Scottish supper, or simply missing the taste of home, you’ll love our Traditional Lamb Haggis!
Ingredients: Water, lamb, hydrated pin oats, beef liver, refined beef suet, onion powder, onions, salt, kitchen bouquet (caramel color (sulfites), water vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of: spices, salt, sodium benzonate as a preservative), spices
Serving Size: 4oz
Servings Per Container: about 4
Calories Per Serving: 330 Calories from Fat: 190
Total Fat: 21g
Total Carbohydrate: 21g
Please note- Due to a manufacturer error, some cans state the calories per serving as 30 – this is NOT miracle haggis! We are working to correct this. The calories per serving are indeed 330.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from 100 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Made in Scotland – Available in 250+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- We try to keep these in stock, but with 250+ clans, it’s not always possible
- Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order the pins(s) from Scotland