Yummy Downloadable Haggis Recipes
These are fairly quick and easy to throw together, and make a nice appetizer or snack. All you need is haggis, sausage, and crescent roll dough or biscuit dough. Thanks to our Scottish friend and associate Steve Evry for this recipe idea. You can find lots of variations if you Google “haggis puff”, but this is the recipe we’ve tried and like.
Haggis-Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin
Everything is better with bacon! And haggis! Make this super-yummy pork loin for dinner and wow your family and friends. Mmmm. My mouth is watering just typing the description!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in the USA
- One each: Highland Beef, Traditional Lamb, and Hardcore Haggis
- Each more authentic tasting than the last!
- Best way to try all three. Or give the gift of haggis to those you love (or to your “frenemies” 😈 !)
- Braveheart-style traditional kilt made in-house from 6-10 yards of homespun tartan, fitting up to 60-inch waist
- Woven by hand with a quality 55/45 blend of polyester and wool on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Single-width fabric is lightweight and practical for warm-weather wear
- Customizable, choose your size, tartan, and add pre-pleated Cheater pleats for convenience
- Traditional balmoral made from 100% felted wool, perfect for Highland dress
- Choose between four colors and patterns to match your favorite kilts and Celtic outfits
- Lined for your comfort with Grosgrain ribbon down the back
- Available in sizes 6.75-8 to fit various heads
- Green and Blue Balmorals are Discontinued- Available while supplies last.
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)