Celtic Cross Earrings
- SKU: JCECC
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Celtic Jewelry
- Tags: Bronze, Celtic Cross, Made in USA, Special-Order, Sterling Silver
Available in bronze or sterling silver.
$45.00 – $65.00
According to popular legend, the Celtic Cross was introduced by St Patrick when he was converting the pagans in Ireland to Christianity. Much of the oral history and wisdom of the old Celtic ways has been lost and our understanding of the symbolism of the Celtic Cross today is largely based on Roman writing and Christian monks who transcribed the mythology of the Celts.
The symbolism of the Celtic cross is indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mystery of life. The arms of the cross offer four ways to ascension, an invitation to objectively know nature, wisdom, god/goddess, and the self.
The circles around the intersection of the cross represent unification, totality, wholeness, and inclusion.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Medium or Light Braid
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- Strong and Flexible
- Ancient Celtic Necklace
- Thistle Shaped Terminals