- SKU: JCETE
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Celtic Jewelry
- Tags: Bronze, Made in USA, Special-Order, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Available in bronze or sterling silver.
$45.00 – $65.00
The Triquetra is, without doubt, one of the most popular and enduring triple knot designs. The word literally means “three-cornered”, and the symbol is composed of three interlaced arcs.
The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection, and everlasting life. Like many knots, it can be seen as a Celtic symbol for strength.
Variations of the symbol have endured throughout history, adorning architecture and artwork for millennia. Its current form has become a common feature in tattoos and jewelry in Ireland and beyond.
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings