Triskelion Spiral Paua Shell Jewelry Set
- SKU: JCJS01
- Categories: Celtic Earrings, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Jewelry Sets, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants
- Tags: Paua, Triskele, Triskelion
- The spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world
- Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities
- Pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide
- Earrings are 1/2 inch wide and include nickel-free stud and backers
- No two of these pieces will ever be the same
In Irish mythology, the spiral represents the sun and is a symbol of growth, change, and expansion in the natural world.
These Triskelion Spiral Shell pendants and earrings are just as unique as you are! Crafted from the Paua shell from New Zealand and made in the USA, each shell has its unique facets and qualities. No two of these pieces will ever be the same. The pendant is approximately 1⅜ inches wide and includes an 18-inch stainless steel chain. The stud earrings are 1/2 inch include nickel-free stud and backers. This jewelry set makes a wonderful gift for the nature lover in your life or to add to your collection of Celtic-themed jewelry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Medium braid (12 gauge)
- Approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick
- Strong and flexible
- Hand-crafted in bronze or silver
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.