Norse Bear Torc – Extra Heavy Braid
- SKU: JTNB
- Category: Celtic Neck Torcs
- Tags: Bear, Bronze, Custom-Order, Made in USA, Sterling Silver
- This Norse Bear Torc necklace combines the powerful symbol of the Norse bear with the ancient Celtic torc necklace style
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick) is strong, durable, and flexible
- This beautiful accessory is made custom just for you, so please allow us between 6-10 weeks to have it crafted and shipped to you
$370.00 – $2,600.00
Norse Bear Torc Extra Heavy Weight
In ancient Norse and Celtic mythologies, the devastating symbol of the bear was representative of victory in battle. Embody this powerful symbol with a Norse Bear Torc necklace in an extra heavy braid! Measuring at approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick, the extra heavy braid style is strong and durable while remaining flexible for your comfort. Choose from either fine-quality bronze or silver to suit your personal style and match with any outfit. The terminals of this necklace are embellished with a commanding image of the Norse bear—it’s sure to become your new favorite accessory!
|Bronze or Silver||
|Torc Neck Size||
16 Inch, 16.5 Inch, 17 Inch, 17.5 Inch, 18 Inch, 18.5 Inch, 19 Inch, 19.5 Inch, 20 Inch
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Want to channel your inner Celtic fox? Do it with this medium-width Fox Torc Medium Braid necklace
- It’s made from fine-quality sterling silver or bronze to match your style or your other jewelry
- Handmade in the USA, the braid measures approximately 5/16 inches (8 mm) thick for a subtle but eye-catching accessory
- The torc is an ancient Celtic style of jewelry—celebrate the vastness of Celtic culture and mythology and adorn any outfit stylishly
- The Celtic Wolf Torc is beautifully handcrafted in the USA and made with your choice of bronze or sterling silver.
- It fits necks measuring between 14 inches and 20 inches. Choose from light, medium, or heavy braid to suit your style.
- This piece is strong and flexible. The ancient Celtic symbol of the wolf’s head forms the terminals.
- The ancient Celts highly regarded wolves as noble animals that represented guidance, assistance, and transformation.
- A distinctive and meticulous Viking neckpiece, created by the best craftsmen in the United States.
- Recognizable to any proud Viking, the dragon head terminals on proud display makes the wearer want to head for his longship.
- Custom-made for the wearer, this braided piece comes in two metal options – silver or bronze – to suit any wardrobe.
- We mean heavy when we say it – you will never see a Viking in anything less than this heavy 10 gauge metal Torc.
- Invokes the unmistakable Celtic symbolism of maiden, mother, and crone in a stunning necklace
- Choose from either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in a heavy or medium weight braid. Heavy is 10 gauge (approximately ⅜ inches or 10 mm thick), strong and durable accessory while remaining flexible for comfort