Amethyst Celtic Cross Necklace
- SKU: JACCN
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants
- Tags: Amethyst, Celtic Cross, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
According to popular legend, the Celtic Cross was introduced by St Patrick when he was converting the pagans in Ireland to Christianity. Much of the oral history and wisdom of the old Celtic ways has been lost and our understanding of the symbolism of the Celtic Cross today is largely based on Roman writing and Christian monks who transcribed the mythology of the Celts.
- Made with real Amethyst
- Made from Sterling Silver
- Comes with a beautiful 18″ chain
The symbolism of the Celtic cross is indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mystery of life. The arms of the cross offer four ways to ascension, an invitation to objectively know nature, wisdom, god/goddess, and the self.
The circles around the intersection of the cross represent unification, totality, wholeness, and inclusion.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Trinity Knot Set of earrings and necklace is the beautiful sterling silver accessory set to finish off any outfit
- The Trinity Knot, or triskele, is emblematic of all things in threes, such as the Celtic trinity, and is prolific in Celtic and early Christian artwork
- The pendant measures ¾ inch wide and the earrings ½ inch wide
- The set comes with a sterling silver chain and a complimentary clear-top gift box
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings