Clan Crest Interlace Drop Pewter Pendants
- SKU: CS-JPCCD1
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Clan Crest Jewelry, Clans and Tartans
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order
The single drop Celtic interlace is the symbol of everlasting life or even everlasting love! What a beautiful way to show your love for both your Clan or that special person in your life! Available in sterling silver or pewter. The sterling includes an 18″ Italian box link chain and the pewter an 18″ curb link chain.
Measurement: 1-1/4″ (32mm) L. Crest: 11/16″ (19.5mm) in diameter. Available in pewter, sterling silver.
|Clan Crest List CS||
Abercromby, Abernethy, Adair, Agnew, Akins, Alexander, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Baillie, Bain, Baird, Balfour, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Beaton, Bell, Beveridge, Bisset, Blair, Borthwick, Boswell, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Brown(e), Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Burns, Butter, Calder, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Campbell of Loudoun, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Cheyne, Chisholm, Christie, Clark(e), Clelland, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Cooper, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Currie, Dalrymple, Darroch, Davidson, Denniston, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Falconer, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Fullerton, Galbraith, Galloway, Gardyne, Gayre, Gibson, Gillespie, Gladstone, Glass, Glen, Gordon, Gow, Graham, Graham of Menteith, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hall, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Hog, Home (Hume), Hope, Horsburgh, Houstan, Hunter, Inglis, Innes, Irvine, Irvine of Bonshaw, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kilgour, Kincaid, Kinnaird, Kinnear, Kinnimond, Kirkpatrick, Laing, Lamont, Lauder, Learmonth, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Little, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyle, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacAlpine, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacBeth, MacCall, MacCallum (Malcolm), MacCorquodale, MacCubbin, MacCulloch, MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDonnell of Keppoch, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFadyen, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacIan, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKellar, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKie, MacKinlay, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod of Harris (hunting green), MacLeod of Lewis (dress yellow), MacMicking, MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil of Gigha, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPhail, MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Mitchell, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Moubray, Mowat, Muir, Muirhead, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Murray of Atholl (demi-savage), Nairn, Napier, Newlands, Nisbet, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paterson, Pentland, Pitcairn, Pollock, Preston, Primrose, Pringle, Purves, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Rutherford, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Smith, Somerville, Spa(u)lding, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stewart of Atholl, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Taylor, Thom(p)son, Trail, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Walker, Wallace, Wardlaw, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wilson, Wishart, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
Celtic peoples looked on the rabbit (and it’s cousin the hare) as a creature with supernatural powers. They admired their strength and speed, but treated them with caution.
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- On sale while supplies last
- Scottish Thistle Necklace, not just a stylish necklace, but also Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted with sterling silver and measures approximately 5/8 inches across
- Keep it as a gift for yourself or give it to that special someone
- Matching Thistle Earrings available to compliment the Thistle Necklace