Jacobite White Rose Sterling Silver Pendant
- SKU: JPCS8
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Featured
- Tags: Jacobite, Special-Order, Sterling Silver
The Scottish White Rose has long been a symbol of Scottish Independence and the rightful place of Scotland in the British Isles. Today, it still acts as a powerful symbol for many Scots. Wear a “White Rose” both for its own beauty and as an enduring symbol of Scottish freedom and nationalism. These are still worn today in the Scottish Assembly.
- Made in Canada by Expert Celtic Jewelry Makers
- 18″ Sterling Silver Chain
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.