Jacobite White Rose Sterling Silver Pendant
- SKU: JPCS8
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants
- Tags: Jacobite, Special-Order, Sterling Silver
The Scottish White Rose has long been a symbol of Scottish Independence and the rightful place of Scotland in the British Isles. Today, it still acts as a powerful symbol for many Scots. Wear a “White Rose” both for its own beauty and as an enduring symbol of Scottish freedom and nationalism. These are still worn today in the Scottish Assembly.
- Made in Canada by Expert Celtic Jewelry Makers
- 18″ Sterling Silver Chain
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- Scottish Thistle Earrings, Scotland’s national flower
- Crafted from sterling silver and measuring approximately ⅝ inches across makes these earrings an exceptional piece
- A Celtic favorite, get them for yourself or give them as gifts
- Matching Thistle Necklace available to complement the earrings