- You cannot add "Sterling Silver Triquetra Claddagh Earrings" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Triquetra Celtic Cross Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: JNS57
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants, Featured
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
According to popular legend, the Celtic Cross was introduced by St Patrick when he was converting the pagans in Ireland to Christianity. Much of the oral history and wisdom of the old Celtic ways has been lost and our understanding of the symbolism of the Celtic Cross today is largely based on Roman writing and Christian monks who transcribed the mythology of the Celts.
The symbolism of the Celtic cross is indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mystery of life. The arms of the cross offer four ways to ascension, an invitation to objectively know nature, wisdom, god/goddess, and the self.
The circles around the intersection of the cross represent unification, totality, wholeness, and inclusion.
The triquetra is a very old symbol and dates back to around 500 BCE. But its origins are a bit murky. Some scholars believe it to be Celtic in origin, and it’s sometimes also called the Irish Trinity Knot. But the symbol is also found in Norse Viking imagery on artifacts like combs and saddles, and there’s a Japanese form as well. The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection, and everlasting life. Like many knots, it can be seen as a Celtic symbol for strength.
- .925 Sterling Silver Pendant
- 18″ Stainless Steel Chain
- Measures 1.25″ x .75″
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
Take a look at our Torc FAQ page!
This is a Custom-order item. Please allow 6-16 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Tree with Celtic Knot Roots and Branches
- Sterling Silver
- Earrings measure 5/8″ wide
- Necklace measures 1″ wide
- Adorn yourself with mysticism with this beautiful necklace and earring set of multicolored cubic zirconia, wrapped in a richly symbolic Celtic spiral
- This jewelry is approximately ⅝ inches by ½ inches and includes a complimentary chain for the pendant
- The rhodium-plated finish makes this jewelry eye-catching and shiny while remaining exceptionally durable
- The multicolored cubic zirconia adds additional sparkle and dimension to these beautiful pieces
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet