Triquetra Celtic Cross Sterling Silver Necklace
- SKU: JNS57
- Categories: Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Necklaces, Celtic Necklaces and Pendants
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Sterling Silver, Triquetra
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
According to popular legend, the Celtic Cross was introduced by St Patrick when he was converting the pagans in Ireland to Christianity. Much of the oral history and wisdom of the old Celtic ways has been lost and our understanding of the symbolism of the Celtic Cross today is largely based on Roman writing and Christian monks who transcribed the mythology of the Celts.
The symbolism of the Celtic cross is indicative of the human desire to know and experience the unfolding mystery of life. The arms of the cross offer four ways to ascension, an invitation to objectively know nature, wisdom, god/goddess, and the self.
The circles around the intersection of the cross represent unification, totality, wholeness, and inclusion.
The triquetra is a very old symbol and dates back to around 500 BCE. But its origins are a bit murky. Some scholars believe it to be Celtic in origin, and it’s sometimes also called the Irish Trinity Knot. But the symbol is also found in Norse Viking imagery on artifacts like combs and saddles, and there’s a Japanese form as well. The line is unbroken and never-ending and is said to represent many things, such as unity, protection, and everlasting life. Like many knots, it can be seen as a Celtic symbol for strength.
- .925 Sterling Silver Pendant
- 18″ Stainless Steel Chain
- Measures 1.25″ x .75″
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
According to Celtic mythology, the first ever tree was an Oak named Bile. From this tree fell two acorns that rooted deep within the Earth and later became the God Dagda and the Goddess Bridhid.
With our Ash Leaf Arm Ring, you can wear a branch of the World Tree around your arm and stay connected with the underworld, middle earth, and the spiritual realm!
Our Ash Leaf Arm Ring is constructed with a medium braid of wire, and is approximately 5/16” (8mm) thick. It is available in both bronze and sterling silver.
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you