Pewter Thistle Brooch
- SKU: JBL35
- Categories: Thistle Collection, Highland Accessories, Ladies Brooches, Celtic Rings, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches, Mothers Day
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Pewter, Rhodium, Thistle
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
Available on backorder
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Pewter Thistle Brooch
Wear Scotland’s national flower and show off your heritage. This high-quality pewter brooch is an outstanding way to accentuate your dress and display your Scottish pride. The Scottish Thistle surrounded by Celtic knotwork makes for a stunning pin. Whether for everyday use or special occasions, this brooch will soon become your favorite! Legend tells of a Norse army attempting a sneak invasion of a Scots army encampment. A barefoot Norseman cried out in pain when he stepped on a thistle and alerted the Scots of the intruders. The Scots adopted the Thistle as the symbol of Scotland, representing the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- Authentic women’s wedding band made in the US from 10K Black Hills gold
- Features a sophisticated trinity knot design to showcase Celtic culture and heritage
- Affordable and durable, designed with a slender 6.1mm band for comfortable wear on women’s fingers sizes 4-13
- Available in both his and hers so you can share a matching style
- Bright, beautiful sterling silver gives this ring its lovely shine and strength.
- The two Celtic knots on either side give the band a distinctive look.
- Ranging in whole sizes from 6-10
- The eye-catching Celtic Cross design is bound to be a conversation starter.