Celtic Cross Sterling Silver Ring
- SKU: JRS49
- Categories: Celtic Rings, Sterling Silver Celtic Rings, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Celtic Cross, Sterling Silver
- Bright, beautiful sterling silver gives this ring its lovely shine and strength.
- The two Celtic knots on either side give the band a distinctive look.
- Ranging in whole sizes from 6-10
- The eye-catching Celtic Cross design is bound to be a conversation starter.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Sterling Silver Celtic Cross Ring
The noble and proud Celtic Cross ring allows you to feel as though you have traveled through time. Allow its intricate design to adorn your fingers as you hear echoes of the British Isles’ countryside. The Celtic Cross design is joined gracefully with two additional Celtic knots on either side, creating a seamless and lovely band. You may want to brush up on your history of the Celtic Cross and the entangled Celtic knot as people are sure to ask about this accessory. Luckily, there is more than enough to go around when you direct them to The Celtic Croft!
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Classic Black Velvet Ring Box
- Made of Solid Metal
- Velvet and Satin Lining
- Strong, Durable, Metal Hinge
- Snaps Shut
- Ring Slides in Horizontally for Better Display
- Hand-crafted in South Dakota
- Available in His and Hers
- Sizes 5-15
- Wider Masculine Band
- 6.5 mm Wide
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Simple yet elegant ring featuring entwined hearts in a Celtic knot
- Made of quality sterling silver for durability and breathable open design
- Available in whole sizes 3-10
- Makes a perfect gift for holidays and anniversaries, symbolizing eternal love
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet