Celtic Knot Spinner Ring
- SKU: JRS30
- Categories: Celtic Rings, Clearance Rings, Stainless Steel Celtic Rings, Stainless Steel Rings, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Stainless Steel
- Features a traditional Celtic knot design symbolizing eternity
- Made of quality polished stainless steel for durability
- The braided portion has a spinning design similar to a fidget spinner
- Discontinued – On sale while supplies last
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
Stainless Steel Celtic Knot Spinner Ring
Have you ever been bored in a work meeting or a class at school, and your mind starts wandering? While it might not be possible to pull out a fidget spinner at a time like that, this ring would really come in handy! Featuring a traditional Celtic knot design that symbolizes eternity along the band, the braided portion spins with a design similar to a fidget spinner!
This classic ring made for both men and women is a great way to connect to your Celtic heritage and culture while also serving a practical purpose. The sleek minimal design means this ring can be worn every day for any occasion.
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Hand-crafted in South Dakota
- Sterling Silver Claddagh Design
- His and Hers Bands Available
- Sizes 4-13
- Narrower 2 mm Wide Feminine Band
Custom-made just for you. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Bright, beautiful sterling silver gives this ring its lovely shine and strength.
- The two Celtic knots on either side give the band a distinctive look.
- Ranging in whole sizes from 6-10
- The eye-catching Celtic Cross design is bound to be a conversation starter.
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet