Eternity Knot Pewter Brooch
- SKU: JBR02
- Categories: Bridesmaids Gifts, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Ladies Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches
- Tags: Celtic Knot, Pewter
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- Bring tartan culture to everyday used
An eternity, or endless, knot is a symbol with a long historical meaning, often symbolizing eternal love and friendship, as well as wisdom and compassion. Featuring this beautiful Celtic design, you’re sure to receive lots of compliments when you wear this out! A simple, elegant way to connect to your Celtic roots, this brooch has an antique finish and a convenient pin closure. You can wear yours to decorate and fasten your shawl, sash, scarves, rosette, fly plaid, or stole—the options are endless! Because of their rich symbolism, these eternity knot brooches also make for excellent gifts for a friend or loved one.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
The St. Bridget’s Cross Pewter Brooch derives its name from St. Bridget, patroness saint of Ireland.
It features the St. Bridget Cross, traditionally believed to protect a house against fire and evil.
Made from antiqued pewter, it features a Celtic knot border. Its pin back attaches to your outfit, bag, or scarf.
The brooch measures approximately 2 inches wide, making it the ideal Celtic complement to any outfit.
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- Longstanding Scottish symbolism abounds in this brooch. The luckenbooth (representing loyalty, love, and friendship) nestled into a Scottish thistle (representing the bravery and nobility of Scotland)
- Made from solid, polished pewter and measures 1.5 inches wide at its widest point
- Fine intricate detailing and a quality-made accessory to wear on any occasion
- Great gift for a dear friend, loved one, or relative to connect with Celtic roots and heritage