OUTLANDER Stole Authentic Premium Wool Tartan
- SKU: OTST
- Categories: Holiday Gift Guide, OUTLANDER Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Day Essentials, Tartan Shawls and Wraps, Tartan Stoles
- Tags: OUTLANDER, Wool
- The OUTLANDER Stole Authentic Premium Wool Tartan is made by the same Scottish mill behind those worn on the show.
- Choose among three officially-licensed Outlander tartans.
- A washed hopsack weave gives a natural look featuring rustic, neutral tones to match any outfit.
- Our OUTLANDER tartans are 100% premium, 12 oz wool and measure 27 inches x 70 inches.
There are many ways to display your favorite Outlander tartan, but few are as warm and cozy as this stole! Made with 100% premium wool, these tartans are made in Scotland by the same mill that created the classic, official designs worn on the hit show, Outlander: The Series. Authenticity is the key here. These tartans are woven as a hopsack weave and washed to give it a natural look, using neutral tones that would have been popular at the time.
This stole measures 27 inches x 70 inches and is made with 12 oz wool. Choose between three official Outlander tartans.
OUTLANDER, OUTLANDER Fraser, OUTLANDER Mackenzie
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Authentic, 100% premium wool shawl; 12 oz weight woven as a hopsack plain weave and washed for a natural look
- Made in Scotland by the same weaver that created the official Outlander tartans
- Choose between three rustic tartans worn by your favorite Outlander: The Series characters
- Measures 54 inches x 54 inches with a fringed finish
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Official OUTLANDER Scottish tartan; measures 50 inches x 72” inches and weighs approximately 12 ounces
- Made from 100% authentic lambswool to keep you cozy on a cold Scottish afternoon
- Wear as a wrap, shawl, serape, or ruana to suit your preferences; let it drape or wrap around your shoulders or head
- Wear your highland pride with an OUTLANDER tartan that reflects the neutral and earthy tones of the Scottish highlands
- Made in Scotland using medium weight (12 to 13 oz) premium wool. Solid construction without feeling too heavy or bulky
- Choose between hundreds of clan and non-clan tartans
- Measures 27 inches x 72 inches and is versatile, warm, and elegant for any casual or formal outfit
- Made to order, please allow 3 to 8 weeks for delivery
- Choose from three official Outlander tartans all woven in Scotland by the same mill that created the tartans worn on the hit show, Outlander: The Series
- Tartans are predominantly brown and grey with slight accent colors. They’re a rustic and neutral to compliment any winter outfit
- Called a wrap, sarape, or rauna, it’s essentially a large shawl with a hole for your head and split up the front
- It’s made with 12 oz, 100% premium wool with a fringed edge and measures 54 inches x 54 inches
- Authentic, stylish, and practical and made with spring weight (8 oz) 100% premium wool that is lightweight enough for daily wear
- Made to order in Scotland and available in over 500 clan and non-clan tartans
- Perfect for casual to formal wear they are both warm and elegant
- Measures 27 inches wide by 71 inches long and falls nicely
- Available while supplies last