Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch
- SKU: ACCLE
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Law and Fire, Military and Law Enforcement, Military and Law Enforcement, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Stocking Stuffers
- Our Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter
- This piece features an eagle atop a crest bearing the police motto “Protect and Serve,” and the scales of justice
- Measures approximately 3 inches
- This brooch boasts sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones
Policemen and women who enjoy highland dress will appreciate The Celtic Croft’s salute to service. Perfect for those men and women who have dedicated their lives to “Protect and Serve,” the Law Enforcement Plaid Brooch is made in Scotland and cast in lead-free pewter. Complement your kilt with this authentically Celtic homage to law enforcement. A majestic eagle is perched above a crest featuring the scales of justice and the iconic police motto, “Protect and Serve.” This piece measures approximately 3 inches and includes sapphire blue cubic zirconia gemstones. Wear this accessory with pride to parades, ceremonies, formal events, and more.
If not in stock, please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Rampant Lion over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures 2″ in diameter
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiquated finish
- Choose between over 200 clans along with various non-clan symbols
- Measures 2.5 inches tall by 2 inches wide; you can pin it anywhere
- We try to keep these in stock, but it’s not always possible. Your order will be marked as a special order if we need to order it. Please allow 3-6 weeks for re-order
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.