Scottish craftsmen cast this Irish Family Crest Round Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle in tarnish resistant pewter. They designed it to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide). Buckle measures 3.75 inches in diameter. 49 Irish family names, plus Irish non-clan designs harp, and shamrock, to choose from.
- Made in Scotland
- Solid Cast Pewter
- Tarnish Resistant
- Irish Family Coat of Arms
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures 3.75″ in Diameter
Irish Family Crest (Coat of Arms)
Go back to your Gaelic roots and find your Irish surname Coat of Arms. The Irish family crests (coat of arms) came into existence many centuries ago. The process of creating these coats of arms began as early as the eleventh century although a form of Proto-Heraldry may have existed in some countries prior to this, including Ireland.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit