Shamrock Kilt Belt Buckle
- SKU: CL-SHAM-BUCKLE
- Categories: Clearance Accessories, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Coat of Arms Stuff
- Tags: Irish, Pewter, Shamrock
Only 1 left in stock
Scottish craftsmen cast this Irish Family Crest Round Pewter Kilt Belt Buckle in tarnish resistant pewter. They designed it to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide). Buckle measures 3.75 inches in diameter. 49 Irish family names, plus Irish non-clan designs harp, and shamrock, to choose from.
- Made in Scotland
- Solid Cast Pewter
- Tarnish Resistant
- Irish Family Coat of Arms
- Fits All Standard Kilt Belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures 3.75″ in Diameter
Irish Family Crest (Coat of Arms)
Go back to your Gaelic roots and find your Irish surname Coat of Arms. The Irish family crests (coat of arms) came into existence many centuries ago. The process of creating these coats of arms began as early as the eleventh century although a form of Proto-Heraldry may have existed in some countries prior to this, including Ireland.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.