CD – Albannach – Bothy Nights
- SKU: MCDA7
- Categories: Celtic Music CDs, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Books and Media
- Tags: Albannach, Media, Music
Out of stock
CD — Albannach — Bothy Nights
‘Bothy Nights’ is Albannach’s 3rd LIVE album.
This album was recorded “Live In Studio” in Jacksonville Florida. You get the spontaneity and excitement of a live recording without some guy, drunk on his first beer, yelling FREE BIRD in the middle of your favorite song! Bothy Nights collects fan favorites and some of Albannach’s finest songs all together in one great package! We think you will enjoy it!
- In Bed with Quinsy
- Mons Graupius March
- Heart in The Holy Lands
- The Gathering
- Pictavia’s Pride
- The Gael
- Hooligan’s Holiday
- A Red, Red Rose
- Kishmul’s Galley
- Drinkin’ Cataloochee Kool Aid
- Rampant’s Revenge
- Tweedle Dee
Have a listen to some of Steve’s favorite tracks!
Why Purchase a CD When I Can Stream for Free?
The Celtic Croft has a wide selection of Scottish, Irish, and Celtic music CDs. We’re discontinuing many of them, so get one while it lasts! The way we listen to music has changed greatly within the past 20 years. Music streaming not only had a huge negative impact on professional musicians in the earlier years of music pirating, it continues to make it difficult for musicians to make a living. Even though free streaming apps pay artists, they often get only a fraction of a penny for each listen. By purchasing one of our CDs, you directly support your favorite Celtic, Scottish, and Irish musicians.
Stock as of June 2019
From Highland Reign: Carry On, Jacobite
Langers Ball: Drunk Sick Tired, Hard Times in the Country, The Devil or The Barrel, Whiskey Outlaws
Albannach: Albannach, Bareknuckle Pipes and Drums, Eye of the Storm, Runs in the Blood
Birch Creek Band: Down the Road
Black Rose (Roisin Dubh): Broke and Thirsty, White Rabbit
Brian Horton of The Birch Creek Band: Celtic Mist
Hounds of Finn: Gravity Pulls, Songs of Men in Boats
Saor Patrol: Two Headed Dog
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- Solid brass buckle
- Shinny chrome plated finish
- Fits all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures approximately 3.75 X 2.75 inches
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
James C. GORDON (verified owner) –
Bothy Nights, a live in studio album gives the listener an at home experience of what a live show is like. I purchased this CD after seeing the “Mighty ‘Nach” at the local Highland Games here in SE Florida. And believe me, this album is worth it as you will definitely experience Albannach in all their magnificence. Get it!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch