Scots Gaelic Intermediate Talk Business
- SKU: STS13
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Books and Media, Learn Gaelic Software
Scots Gaelic Intermediate Talk Business
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
Picture yourself doing business with someone who doesnt speak your language. The chances are youll need more than holiday level conversation to get by. Thats why Talk Business was developed. It teaches you basic business vocabulary so that you can concentrate on the important stuff and not waste time searching for the right words. If you want to succeed in business abroad, then Talk Business is for you!
Aimed at people who already know the basics, it gives the specialized language you need for doing business abroad. Must-know language ranges from basics like “what is your website address?” to more advanced discussions of exchange rates, product guarantees and marketing budgets.
Though you’ve probably never heard of these guys before, this is actually the world’s best selling language learning software. There’s probably better programs out there, but you will pay 10 times more for them.
This versatile software CD-ROM installs on any Windows PC or Mac (OS 10.3.9 or higher). It even has files you can transfer to your iPod for language learning on the go!
Introductory Offer — Now, for a limited time, we are offering 10% off regular retail price! Buy one for yourself, and a thoughtful gift for someone you love (or at least someone you like enough to spend $26.99 on)!
How does it work?
Watch to learn! See and hear how to speak your new language by watching video footage of native speakers, and learning from them. Conversations are spoken slowly so that beginning learners can understand everything. This language-learning method helps you build confidence on a computer before you test out your new speaking skills in the real world. Record yourself and listen to the playback to compare your pronunciation with the native speakers.
Play to learn with interactive games. Then take a comprehension quiz and see how you do in real-life social situations. A challenging recording quiz tests your pronunciation. You earn points for every game you play, and can earn bronze, silver and gold awards for your language achievements!
You can also learn on the go with a printable phrasebook. Practice your new language at school, on the plane¦whenever you have a free moment!Doing business with someone who doesnt speak your language? Talk Business was designed specifically for people who need to learn a language for their career. Learn basic business vocabulary so you can concentrate on the important things and not waste time searching for the right words.
Will it work for you?
Do you already know a little bit about your new language? Talk Business is at its most effective if you have some experience in the language. For example, do you feel confident enough to start a simple conversation in your new language? If so, you are ready to move on to Talk Business. That being said, the phrases in Talk Business are spoken clearly and at a speed thats easy to follow.
What will you learn?
Talk Business teaches you essential vocabulary for the workplace. It covers basics, such as, What is your website address? and My computer crashed and I lost all my files. Talk Business also teaches some more advanced topics, including exchange rates, product guarantees and marketing budgets. You will learn topics ranging from trading, marketing, advertising and communications to the Internet, e-commerce, finance, business travel, careers, negotiations and more.
Scottish Gaelic is a Celtic language native to Scotland. There are about 60,000 speakers of Scottish Gaelic in the world and is the official language of Scotland.
Perched on the outer rim of Europe, Scotland forms the northern part of Great Britain and is about two-thirds the size of England and Wales, which occupy the remaining portion. Scotland is surrounded by sea on three sides: to the west and north by the Atlantic Ocean and on the east by the North Sea. Its only land border is with England and runs for approximately 60 miles along the line of the Cheviot Hills.
Scottish Gaelic-speaking Countries
It surprising, perhaps, to see that the Scottish Gaelic-speaking diaspora is prevalent in Canada, United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
seems to be a good program but could use a more detailed booklet with instructions. Have not been able to try the games but think they will help me to learn faster.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch