Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – Clearance – Weathered
- SKU: AICKC-CL-1827
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Coat of Arms Stuff
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Pewter
These have probably been brought to tons of festivals over the years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
Irish Coat of Arms Key Chain – These have probably been brought to tons of festivals over the years and are now sun-bleached/weathered.
- Solid, Lead-Free Pewter
- Approx. 1 1/4″ X 1 1/2″
Symbolism in Irish Coat of Arms
The indented line partitioning the Power coat of arms in half represents fire. This line is called eangach in Irish. The Cullen, Byrne, Casey, Regan, and Foley coat of arms contain a chevron that represents the beams of a gable. This ordinary signifies protection. The Irish call the chevron by rachtán.
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Cullen, Fitzpatrick, Flanagan, Kennedy, Lynch, Nolan, Sweeney
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.