Sinclair Hunting Ancient Homespun Kilted Skirt – 26W 30H 27L
- SKU: LHKS-IS-2032
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilted Skirts, LIST S
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
Only 1 left in stock
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is hand woven, these flaws are a natural part of it’s character.
Measuring Instructions: (measure in inches)
Waist — Measure comfortably around your desired waist. This could be at the navel, which is traditional, or anywhere else you want. For example, our daughter Kaurina prefers to wear her skirts at the currently popular “hip waist”. We really don’t recommend this though, for a Hostess Kilt.
Hip — Measure around your hips at the fullest point.
Length — Measure from your desired waist to your desired length.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan