Khromed Kilt – Broken Buckle – Size 44W 23L
- SKU: ZCL-KILT-2849
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilts, Off the Rack Specials - Utility Kilts
- Tags: Canvas, Cotton, Utility
One of the buckles is broken(see pictures).
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with adjustable side pockets with snap closures to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with hooks for a snug fit with belt loops to fit any 2.25-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and other items
Only 1 left in stock
Whether biking, hiking, attending the Highland games, or Celtic festivals, these Steampunk-style utility kilts are comfortable and durable, able to handle active, outdoor use and daily wear-and-tear. With four colors to choose from, multiple D-rings and hooks around the back and down the sides to hang flasks or other necessary items for your convenience, and adjustable side pòcaid (pockets) with snap closures for your phone, wallet, or other essentials, this simple and practical utility kilt is sure to fit all your needs on the go! This kilt is a must-have for any active Scotsman.
These kilts are made in even waist sizes 30″-58″, and lengths 19″-25″. (If your measurement is in-between waist sizes, please round up.)
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Most people prefer to wear their canvas kilts at the pants waist, like a pair of jeans. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. If you prefer the traditional kilt waist, measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button).
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
Your Kilt is Guaranteed to Fit!
Our goal is to make the ordering of your kilt as stress free and enjoyable as possible. The last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your kilt will fit you like it should. So, to put you at ease, we are willing to guarantee your kilt will fit! Please see our Right Fit™ Guarantee for all the details.
We look forward to handling your kilt order! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. (Also, we would love to have some feedback from you if our fit guarantee helped you to make your decision to order.) Thanks!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide