MacKenzie Modern Acrylic Kilt 30W 21L
- SKU: KACR-IS-2202
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Kilts, Kilts, LIST M, Off the Rack Specials – Quality Kilts
- Tag: Acrylic
- In stock special
- Wool blend tartan
- 35″waist 19″length
- Condition: New
Only 1 left in stock
MacKenzie Modern Acrylic Kilt 30W 21L
In stock special-condition new
The AcryliKilt™ is the very best kilt you’re going to get for $75 or less! The AcryliKilt is great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, or those on a budget. This kilt is great to have in your closet as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. Our Acrylikilts are constructed almost as well as our Good Basic Homespun Kilts, we don’t use Velcro anywhere on our kilts! Made with 3 straps and buckles, machine stitched pleats, fully lined, and even has belt loops. The AcryliKilt™ is made from low-cost but good-looking, light-weight, 100% acrylic tartan fabric. The straps and buckles on an AcryliKilt™ are good, but not high quality.
- Fully lined
- 3 straps and buckles
- 2 1/4 inch belt loops
- Light weight, 100% acrylic tartan
How To Measure for Your Kilt
- Have someone help you. If you bend over even a bit, your measurement will not be correct.
- Measure your waist size in inches at the navel (belly button). This is the traditional kilt waist. Alternatively, for a more casual look, many men prefer to wear their kilts at the pants waist. If this is what you choose, then measure comfortably around your waist where the top of your pants rest. Or, If you intend to wear your kilt mostly for formal occasions, and you have a bit more around the middle than you might like to have, you may want to measure a little higher than the navel to get over the crest of the “beer gut”. The higher waist will help your kilt stay up where it belongs.
- Measure around your hips (butt) at the fullest point (usually 6-8 inches below the waist).
- Measure from your waist (kilt waist or pants waist accordingly) to about the middle of the knee.
|Choose Your Tartan||
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Cool and Practical Design
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
Custom-Made. Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- These Irish Great Kilts are perfect for Renaissance festivals, Irish fairs, and Highland Games
- Our homespun tartan is woven by hand on old-world looms for an authentic look
- Made with a quality, comfortable 55/45 blend of polyester and wool
- Available in three Irish tartans and come with pleating instructions for your convenience, or customize with cheater pleats.
Handmade to order just for you by us! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Phillabeg Made in the USA
- Poly/Viscose Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Polyester and Viscose Blend
- Thin, Breathable Fabric
- Recommended for Summer Events
- 4 yds, (fits up to a 38in waist)
- 5 yds, (fits up to a 48in waist)
- 6 yds, (fits up to a 60in waist)
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
- Cheater Pleats are Available
- Heavy weight (15/16 oz.) premium wool tartan
- 4 Yard (fits up to a 38″ waist) $499.00
- 5 Yard (fits up to a 48″ waist) $619.00
- 6 Yard (fits up to a 60″ waist) $739.00
Custom-made just for you! Please allow 4-12 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about custom-order items.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.