Tartan Serape – Homespun Wool Blend – In-stock Special
- SKU: LSER5-ISS
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Great Gifts Under $100, Ready to Ship Tartan Gifts, Tartan Sashes, Stoles and Wraps, Valentine' Day
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
- Warm, cozy serape made for cool days. Also called a Ruana.
- Made in the USA and measures approximately 54 inches x 70 inches
- Choose between over 100 historical or modern tartans
- Made with a 55/45 polyester and wool blend and homespun on an old world loom. Includes snags, pulls, and other minor flaws common to this process
Tartan Serape – Homespun Wool Blend
This tartan serape (or ruana) is made for chilly days. Wrap up in this warm, cozy serape, which is a shawl that has a hole for your head and is split up the front. It measures approximately 54 inches x 70 inches and is made in the USA.
A perfect blend of practical and authentic, it is made from a 55/45 polyester and wool blend. Choose between 100 tartans homespun on an old-world loom to create a fabric that has the minor flaws, pulls, and snags of a historical piece. You will feel like you stepped back in time!
|Homespun Tartan List O||
Anderson Modern, Baird Ancient, Black Watch (Campbell) Weathered, Bruce Modern, Buchanan Modern, Cameron Modern, Fraser Red Dress Modern, Graham of Montrose Ancient, Lamont Ancient, MacDonald Modern, MacGregor Modern, MacKay Modern, MacLaren Modern, MacLeod Dress (Lewis) Modern, MacLeod Hunting (Harris) Modern, MacNeil of Barra Hunting Ancient, Pride of Scotland, Saint Patrick, Stewart Royal Modern, Ulster Red Modern, US Air Force (Unofficial), US Navy, Wallace Red Modern
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.