Black T-shirt Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494 – Size M
- SKU: SHIRT-CL-2599
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Shirts
- Tag: Cotton
- Our Black T-Shirt Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494 is a fun, high-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt.
- These shirts feature the infamous Celtic Croft slogan: “Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494”
- T-shirts come pre-shrunk. Be confident these shirts, available in sizes M-3X, and will never shrink in the wash.
- Wear it oversized or in a more fitted style. It’s perfect for scotch drinkers and hopeless dancers on your list.
Only 2 left in stock
C’mon – you know it’s true. This high-quality black t-shirt comes with our infamous slogan Scotch: Makin’ White Men Dance Since 1494. 100% cotton and made in the USA, this t-shirt is the perfect gift for any of your scotch-drinking or poorly-dancing friends. Available in sizes M-3X to suit your size and styling of the t-shirt.
The first use of Scotch in a Celtic context is recorded in the Exchequer Rolls of Scotland, 1st of June 1494. It’s considered to be the industry’s founding document. This t-shirt is a piece of history. Really – we’re laughing with you.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.