Whether you are allergic to wool, or just want a great looking tartan for less than premium wool, our OUTLANDER synthetic blend is a great way to go! Our Poly/Viscose Tartan is hard wearing and cool to wear. To the untrained eye it is nearly indistinguishable from expensive 100% wool tartan. The OUTLANDER tartans are woven as a hopsack plain weave with a wash only, to give it that natural look. The weight of the fabric is 12oz. The tartan is woven in the UK, and each OUTLANDER poly/viscose flag is custom-made by us in the USA.
- Outlander Poly/Viscose Wool Free Tartan
- Measures 56″ x 34″
- 2 Grommets
OUTLANDER, OUTLANDER Fraser
|Grommets or Sleeve||
3 Grommets, Flag Pole Sleeve
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.