Sommerville Ancient – Spring Weight Tartan Suspenders
- SKU: SUSP-IS-2654
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Assorted Tartan Stuff, Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST S, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- Suspenders, made in Scotland from spring weight (8oz.) premium wool tartan
- Customize with over 500 tartans for an authentic clan look
- Clip-on style with chromed hardware and clips for easy wearing
- Adjustable up to 52″ long for a perfect fit
Out of stock
Spring Weight Tartan Suspenders
Spruce up your wardrobe with our authentic spring weight tartan suspenders. We crafted the look specifically for everyday wear or pair with our other clothing and accessories for a complete Celtic outfit. Either way, the suspenders will add color and class to your attire. The wool is milled in Scotland and crafted into these suspenders. With over 500 tartans available, your family heritage will shine through. The suspenders are assembled with high-quality clips and adjustable up to 52 inches long. To measure: from your waist in the front, up over the shoulder, to your waist in the back. These sturdy suspenders are long-lasting.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last