Carmichael Ancient Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap – Spring Weight
- SKU: AHQ02-IS-2069
- Categories: Clearance and Closeouts, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Hats and Caps
- Tags: Spring Weight, Wool
- Wear this tartan hat as a driving cap or golf cap; add a splash of tartan to your everyday wardrobe
- Crafted in a spring weight, approximately 8 ounces; sturdy structure, but will keep you cool
- Made in Scotland from 100% premium wool for true Scottish authenticity
- Choose from over 500 different tartan patterns according to your preference; perfect for mens’ or ladies’ wear
Out of stock
Tartan Driving Cap or Golf Cap – Spring Weight Premium Wool
This tartan cap is the perfect hat for the spring or fall! Made in Scotland from only 8 ounces of 100% premium wool, this hat will keep its shape and keep your head dry without getting overheated. It is perfect for the golf course, for driving, or just for running errands. Choose from over 500 different tartans to suit your family heritage and style. Did we forget to mention – this style of cap is completely unisex! Whether you’re pairing it with a kilt, a dress, or anything else, add some tartan to your everyday outfits with this versatile cap.
- Made in Scotland
- Made from Light Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All with an Elastic Headband
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last