Our lightweight premium wool tartan rosettes are a fun and versatile way to add a splash of tartan to your everyday life. You can wear it on its own or pin a brooch to it and pin it anywhere. Choose between 4 inch or 5 inch diameter —either is the right size to pair with a brooch.
Our rosettes are made in the USA from 11 oz premium wool and include a pin back. Choose between hundreds of tartans that are woven in Scotland.
- With our American-made Light Weight Premium Wool Tartan Rosettes, you can choose from hundreds of tartans woven in Scotland.
- Choose between 4 inch or 5 inch diameter. Rosettes come with a pin back.
- Our rosettes are made with 11 oz lightweight premium wool. Wear on its own or pair with a brooch.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic knot and weave design—with no beginning or end, it represents eternity
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 3.5 inches by 2.63 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.5 inches wide