MacKillop Modern Tartan Shawl – Spring Weight 8oz Premium Wool
- SKU: SHAWL-IS-2428
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M, Tartan Sashes, Stoles and Wraps
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- The Spring Weight Tartan Shawl is made in Scotland using spring weight (8 oz) premium wool
- Choose from over 500 tartans to display your unique family history
- This piece measures 58 inches by 58 inches—fold it in a triangle and drape over your shoulders
- Spring weight wool is perfect for spring or summer events, keeping you comfortable without weighing you down
Only 1 left in stock
Every day is a little bit better when you can display your Scottish pride! With this shawl, you can do that every day! With over 500 tartans to choose from, you can wear it with anything — from jeans to a formal gown!
Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, you will be able to stay cozy and warm without it feeling too heavy and weighed down. You can wear it in any number of ways. Most typically, it is worn folded into a triangle and draped over the shoulders. It’s perfect for spring or summer events.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
Track List :
- Scarborough Fair
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Sporting Days of Eater
- She Moved Through The Fair
- Carolan’s Dream
- Over The Rainbow
- O’Keefes Slide
- Captain O’Kane
- Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow
- My Heart Will Go On
- Swallowtail Jig
- Poetry of the Pines
- May Morning Dew
- Forget Not Yet
- Too-rah Loo-rah
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.