MacIan Modern Tartan Scarf – 8oz Spring Weight Premium Wool
- SKU: SCARF-IS-2387
- Categories: A-Z by Name or Tartan, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, LIST M, Tartan Scarf Specials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Spring Weight, Wool
- On cool days, comfortably hit the links or stroll in the glen with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
- Made in Scotland from premium wool for genuine authenticity
- 9-inch x 54-inch scarf in our thinnest fabric for the ideal level of warmth in the spring and fall
- Available in hundreds of tartans so you can choose the perfect pattern to reflect your family heritage and pride
Only 1 left in stock
Take the “brrrr” out of your Scottish burr with the Spring Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf. This 9-inch x 54-inch scarf is made in Scotland from our thinnest premium wool fabric for authenticity. Attractive and practical, as well as the ideal weight for the mild chill of spring and fall. Choose from hundreds of tartans so your scarf will be just the right pattern for you and your clan. You’ll look cool while staying warm on brisk fall mornings and cool spring evenings. Go in style, whether you’re playing nine holes at St. Andrews or taking a moody stroll amidst the brooding Highland terrain.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap
Discontinued: On sale while supplies last.
These kids ankle boots look great with almost any kilt, skirt or renaissance style clothing. Their simple, timeless style allows you to wear them with almost any outfit! Made by Minnetonka Moccasins. They are made of genuine suede upper, rawhide lacing, fully padded insole and a light weight rubber sole.
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit